[Ambassadors] Question about Approval.

Fabio Jara ronin_tekorei at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 18:14:17 UTC 2009

Thanks William, i hope to get approved so i can work with you and Enrique Chenu with some of my ideas. Hopefully people with more experience than me will give some advice.

My first contribution to the Fedora Ambassadors Project is a Seminar about Linux Fedora and the final home user.
Some of the content will be:
* Internet use.
* Chatting in Pidgin or other alternatives.
* Using Start Office.
and others.

Why this topics? Because here all the people think that Linux is no ease of use. That they can not use it like other OS (windows). So, i want to make an introduction to the Linux Fedora, and in more seminars to come the content will be going more and more specific and advanced.

I hope this project will get some good results :)
Anyway, i will be posting some more info on this, and hope to share some photos ( if i can mail files in this list )

Best regards to all.

Fabio Jara