[Ambassadors] Verification Page

Colby Hoke choke at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 19:08:17 UTC 2009

Joerg Simon wrote:
> Am Dienstag 16 Juni 2009 18:06:15 schrieb inode0:
>
>> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Joerg Simon<jsimon at fedoraproject.org>
>>
> wrote:
>
>>> Thanks to the tireless work of Fabian and Susmit we have now a Country
>>> sorted Verification Page[1], the old CountryList is now forwarded to the
>>> Verification Page.
>>>
>> What is the purpose of this page in the future?
>>
>> Is it intended to be where someone goes to find a contact? Or
>> something else entirely?
>>

> country list = find a Ambassador
> verification page = verify a Ambassador
>
> now we can deliver both with one site - we should keep the forwarder on the
> CountryList
>
> cu Joerg

Might be nice to have the new page also show where in the country the
ambassador resides. That way you can find and verify the ambassador
closest to you.

--

Colby A. Hoke

[ Producer ]
Brand Communications + Design

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing.
Doomed to crumble unless we grow and strengthen our communication."
~tool