[Ambassadors] NECC 2009

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 22:37:09 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 10:23:33AM -0400, Scott Seiersen wrote:
> Would anyone be availible to assist me in NECC 09? I need some help
> getting this event rolling. It'd be great having a presence there for
> the education marketplace.

I sent you a related contact off-list; Randy Owen is coordinating the
Open Source Pavilion.  At CUE 2009 I hung out with Steve Hargadon at
the OS Pavilion, it was a great time; I think Steve is at NECC, too.

For NECC I was trying to get Revolution Linux to be able to use Fedora
for their K12Linux cluster.  I don't know the status of those
packages, I'll try to find out.

http://revolutionlinux.com/NECC-2009?lang=en

That's all I know so far.  Oh, and also that I cannot attend, but can
do whatever support from here.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41