[Ambassadors] Verification Page

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 02:36:58 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 4:16 AM, Neville A. Cross <nacross at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:44 PM, susmit shannigrahi <
>> thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> The problem with this is FAS does not reveal any postal address to
>>> others, (even admins of a group) according to privacy policy of
>>> Fedora.
>>> We need to discuss this to find a workaround.
>>

>> Should there be a link on the name to the Ambassador's wiki page, where he
>> or she has contact information (hopefully)?
>>
>> Larry Cafiero
>>

> What about a field like an extra category in the wikipage?
> If the person does not comply displaying his or her region, will not be
> displayed... if they do it will be shown.
> Maybe something like state or the equivalent in other countries.
>

> --
> Neville
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Yn1v
> Linux User # 473217

I totally agree with Neville. Let us send a notice to all ambassadors. And I
guess even if an ambassador cannot provide with an exact address due to
personal reasons he/she can atleast specify the region. It won't hurt as we
are already aware of countries. It should be done as soon as possible.

--
Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/