[Ambassadors] brief FAMSCO update

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Jun 18 17:41:46 UTC 2009

Ambassadors,

Just wanted to let you all know that due to significant other busyness
in Fedora (several FAMSCo members preparing for FUDCon Berlin, and one
having exams), we haven't had an official FAMSCo meeting for the last
two weeks, but that doesn't mean that FAMSCo is dead or not acting.

We've seen a tremendous amount of progress on mentoring, verification,
etc. from both Joerg and Susmit, and I am grateful for their leadership
and vision.

I continue to work with the budget teams worldwide to ensure that
Ambassadors have the resources that they need -- it's shaping up to be a
particuarly exciting quarter in North America from that perspective.

We'll be resuming our regular FAMSCo meetings soon, with regular agendas
and progress.

It's just a busy stretch for several of us.

Thank you, and as always, please never hesitate to let me know about the
issues that concern you.

--Max