[Ambassadors] Mailing List Rules

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 19 10:32:36 UTC 2009

Dear Ambassadors,

we clarified the Mailing List Guidelines in the past month's several times.
This is a closed Mailing List to keep sure that we have low traffic and less
overhead.

This is the second day in a row that we had to stop a off-topic discussion -
"Spam or not" - in this mailing list!
Think before you answer a email with a "me too"! Ambassadors is not a social
Platform!

Further violation of the Mailing List Guidelines will result in moderation or
in exclution from the Ambassadors Group by a decission from FAmSCo.
This is no Joke, you violate our Freedom to work together in a constructive
way!

Please send no answer to this mail - there is no need for discussion in this
case!

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688