[Ambassadors] CD / DVD stickers needed

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:38:12 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 11:23 PM, Nilesh J.
Vaghela<electromech at electromech.info> wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for reply.
>
> Frank Murphy wrote:
>>
>> On 19/06/09 18:25, Nilesh J. Vaghela wrote:
>>>
>>> @susmit
>>>
>>> Can I get only stickers for DVD and CD.
>>
>> Check here for design:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F11
>
> I know this link but then I have to print it and the cost effective print
> cost is around 2000 qty.
>
> So if Fedora free media distribution is printing the label / sticker for DVD
> / CD I am interested to get it even if some cost.

Sorry, but right now we are producing bulk pressed media where artwork
is printed on the surface itself.
No DVD Stickers are not being produced atm. I could produce it for
you, but that will cost same 2/- as you mentioned. So there is no
point in that. :(

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A