[Ambassadors] Gujarat 12 standard computer subject chapters and contents

sunil datta sunil_prog at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 15:20:22 UTC 2009

> Any body interested in course content of 12 standard
> computer subject Gujarat, visit following link.
>
> http://www.vglug.info/course-content-computer-subject-12-standard-gujarat

I tried to access, but received the following message:

"You tried to access the address http://www.vglug.info/course-content-computer-subject-12-standard-gujarat, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page."

sunil datta

      ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET http://cricket.yahoo.com