[Ambassadors] Commercial support?

Matt McKenzie lnxknight at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 03:00:26 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Mani A <a.mani.cms at gmail.com> wrote:

> take a look at this dumb article:
> http://www.daniweb.com/blogs/entry4459.html
>
> I did add a few comments.
>
> Best
>
> A. Mani
>

> --
> A. Mani
> ASL, CLC,  AMS, CMS
> http://amani.topcities.com
> http://www.logicamani.co.cc

Yes it seems that author has an axe to grind, and I can't seem to tell if he
has even tried Fedora for more than a few minutes, being angry after RH
dropped RH9.0 a while ago.

A bunch of FUD really, saying that without commercial support something is
worthless, and saying there is no community support.

We should show him the forums, mailing lists, and IRC channels for Fedora,
and how active they are!  Not to mention we, the Ambassadors, promoting the
virtues of Fedora around the WORLD.  I would call that a pretty strong
community.