[Ambassadors] Need Help

Heherson Pagcaliwagan herson at azneita.org
Tue Jun 23 14:06:08 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Zaid Chauhan - Fedora
Ambassador<zaidchauhan at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> [...]

For those efforts, we are forever grateful and we hope you continue them.

> So... i need some funds
>
> Please grant me some Funds

I believe, you should read the Reimbursements Guidelines[1] if you
haven't yet. Seems like you're from India, Sankarshan is your guy.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements

--
Heherson Pagcaliwagan
http://www.azneita.org