[Ambassadors] Need Help

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:19:52 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Zaid Chauhan<zaid at zaidnet.co.cc> wrote:
> I send Two email since 23rd but Sankarshan not reply any of my email
> My Activities are on hold due to funds,

He will answer as soon as he is free. I have had a chat with him regarding this.
Please give others some time to respond before sending mails to the list accu.

> In My previous activities I spent my own money but i don't have money to
> support larger Events like ,

Thank you for your activities.  However, it will be nice to have a
brief summary of what you have done, as I don't remember any event
report from you to the list (may be I have overlooked).

> Workshop in other colleges & Science schools, Workshop on city level,
> Produce Monthly Newsletter , Distributing Flyres , Distributing Fedora Dvds

The money can not be allocated prior to the activities.
Once you have organised something after letting the list know and
updating the event page, we can reimburse you.

Please update the details of workshops to the fedora event page.

There will be no money for distributing DVDs as such as freemedia is a
purely voluntary program. if you organise some event, you will be sent
DVDs. No issue.

For distributing flyers, to whom you are trying to distribute without an event?

But first of all,  please let us know your plan details. If you are
planning an event, you are welcome, but you have to update the event
page first before any monetary discussion takes place.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.
> Please Help me Out
>
> Yours Hardworking
> Fedora Project Ambassador - ZAID CHAUHAN
>
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Heherson Pagcaliwagan <herson at azneita.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Zaid Chauhan - Fedora
>> Ambassador<zaidchauhan at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A