[Ambassadors] Need Help

Zaid Chauhan zaid at zaidnet.co.cc
Sat Jun 27 08:49:17 UTC 2009

Hello sankarshan,
I am from Sabarkantha ,
Where no body knows about open source, very well ,not event Engineering
students,
Because , all region is using Pirated Xp & other windows version,

First i created local group taking people together who are interested in
Open Source,

We have first done workshop of introduction about fedora & other Open source
systems in "Rock-On Concert " of Government Engineering College, Modasa

Where give lecture to the Students and tells them to join this movement of
Open source but i previously said there is no such Open Source environment ,
I found very few students,

You can check website of that party, www.rockon09.co.cc - I am the
Administrator of that Party

Then i started to distributing fedora OS by downloading from Internet, And i
get good response in it,

I talked to my HOD of Computer/IT department and request him to use Fedora
in Labs of Our Department in Government Engineering College, Modasa,

He agree to use it in one Lab. and i installed the fedora in 42 Computers
for Students to use it,

After that my exam duration is started so i am inactive for 2 months,

Now i want to do events on city level not only to college level,

So i need banners,stickers, and other Advertisement products,

And it will also cost me for rent of Hall for events, Giving snacks to
attendees , Electricity, and other Local expenses ,

It's My mistake that i don't give reports of events, Because i thought it is
local events so not necessary to report or advertise it,

But it's my mistake , so i am sorry,

Now i want to plan Event for my city, How i will get banners & etc. and
money for its expenses

Fedoras
Hardworking Ambassador - Zaid Chauhan