[Ambassadors] Re: Self-Introduction: Braden Faulkner

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Jun 29 16:32:07 UTC 2009

Braden, welcome to the Fedora Project!  It was great to see that you're
also from Kitchener, where I am from too!  I've lived in the US for
about 15 years now, but get back there a couple times a year.

You might also be interested in joining the Fedora Ambassadors team
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors).  Its good to see more
folks from Canada joining.  We're trying to grow the presence in Canada,
so there is lots of opportunity if you want to get more involved.

   Best regards,

   - pascal

Pascal Calarco
Fedora Ambassador, Indiana, USA