[Ambassadors] Fedora books?

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Tue Jun 30 01:37:58 UTC 2009

Sorry for top posting haven't figured out how to make my G1 bottom post.

Hang out in #fedora and read fedora forums. That will show you the most
relevant content for a given release because people tend to have the same
problems.

For general linux knowledge go to IBM developerworks and run through their
LPI certification tutorials.

On Jun 29, 2009 7:40 PM, "Emilio Simpkins" <unidentified221 at gmail.com>