[Ambassadors] Please take care of freemedia requests for the Month of March, 2009.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 02:20:07 UTC 2009

> I think this has make my contribution on the freemedia more enjoyable.
> It has being a big improvement.
> I am willing to help, but I am not sure I get exactly what to do.

This page describes what to do

Basically, it is easy.
1. If a ticket is invalid( no email-id, incomplete address or others)
or duplicate, we close the tickets without accepting it.

2. If a ticket is valid and you want to fulfill it,
            1. log-in and accept the ticket.
            2. Once you ship the media, close it.

Hope this helps. :)

Sent from: Calcutta Wb India.