[Ambassadors] Re: Possible Upcoming events in Wageningen NL

Alexander Alexander at mrtoasted.com
Tue May 26 21:49:19 UTC 2009

Well, considering it's a student-fair with tens (probably ~30) of
organizations trying to get the attention of students it's a bit difficult
to give really big talks.
I was mostly thinking of getting some attention to the local lug (wurlug.org)
and have Fedora as our personal focus and 'demo' of Linux in a
work-situation.

However, I was thinking of organizing an install-fest some weeks into the
first period at the University for which we could promote at the fair.
At this install-fest there would be more room/time for more elaborate talks.

Alexander