[Ambassadors] [Fwd: Request for Ambassador Kit]

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:38:54 UTC 2009

Hi Ambassadors,

I received the following through our press contact address.  Does this
fellow have a mentor in the Ambassador program who can follow up with
him?

----- Forwarded message from "R. Kopka" <> -----

Greetings Fedora Team,
  I am a long time Fedora user, using Fedora 12 KDE right now.
(started with FC3) A few weeks ago I joined the Ambassador program,
and have yet to hear anything about it in email, or otherwise.

It is my wish to spread the good news of Fedora Linux, and educate
everyone on how secure and stable Linux really is. I keep both the
i386 and the 86_64 versions available on my hard drive for those who
ask me for a copy, in the past three years or so I must have burned
off 20 copies for people, at my own expense. I am a computer
repairman, I work from my home to supplement my meager social security
income. One of these kits would go a long way toward supplying people
with genuine Fedora media, and the written materials would help me
immensely is spreading the word. Rest assured that each and everything
I get will be used, or given to those who will use them.

You know, I have been seeing those new MAC commercials, and I said to
my son, also a Fedora user, wouldn't it be great if Fedora had a TV
commercial?

Two thing I can do well is talk about Linux, and write about Linux. I
offer to you my service, in whatever capacity I can help with, and ask
for a kit of my own, and possibly some kind of card?

Sincerely,
Robin Kopka

----- End forwarded message -----