[Ambassadors] FUDCon Toronto 2009 bus

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 12:49:44 UTC 2009

Viz. last night's Ambassadors meeting, I wanted to clarify some bus
facts:

* We are scheduling a bus to pick up at Boston/Alewife and then at
  Westford (the Red Hat office).

* If you want to ride the bus, then in addition to pre-registering on
  the main [[FUDCon:Toronto 2009]] wiki page, you also need to sign up
  on the "People riding the bus" list here:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:FUDCon_Toronto_2009_logistics

I'm still working on finding out the exact crossing point on the
border with Canada.  Left a message with the bus company this morning,
as a matter of fact, since they seem to be having some sort of email
problem.