[Ambassadors] Time to think of good show and tell for F12!!! :)

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 8 08:41:00 UTC 2009

Hi,

> I am currently running with the Fedora 12 Alpha now, looks like F12 Beta is
> now on October 20th with F12 Final Release now at November 10th.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/12/Schedule#Fedora_12_Release_Schedule
>
> I am looking forward to trying out the F12 Beta in a couple weeks as well as
> I am really getting excited about F12!!!  :)

If you're up-to-date, then you're already effectively running F12 Beta.

The repository is frozen for Beta, so very few will change between now
and Beta release, probably just fixes for the F12 Beta blocker bugs:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-October/msg00353.html

So no need to be excited about it, you already have it ;)

Best regards,