[Ambassadors] Account Deleted

Saadaldine AlSaidi omen at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 15 05:53:05 UTC 2009

Hello Ambassadors,

I wired thing is happening,
I'm still on the mailing list of the fedora ambassadors and still receiving
discussion emails. But its seems that i was deleted from the Amb. list, in
addition to two other ambassadors from lebanon.
Anyone can verify this, knowing that I didn't receive any notification
regarding this issue !?
Thank you in advance,

Saadaldine AlSaidi,

IT Consultant

Mobile (LB): +961 3 934 285

Phone (LB): +961 1 370 460

*Prleaders**: Destined to succeed*

DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for this addressee. Access to this e-mail
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender immediately.