[Ambassadors] Is anyone planning to attend Florida Linux Show?

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Tue Sep 1 15:44:46 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Greg DeKoenigsberg<gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

> Any ambassadors or interested folks in Florida?
>
> http://floridalinuxshow.com/
>
> It's Saturday October 24th.
>
> --g

Since this is relatively closed list - Jack went to FLS-JAX in 2008,
and I went to speak at FLS-JAX earlier this year. Both events were
honestly a bit disappointing. Seemed like attendance was less than 100
(and struck me as less than 50 if you didn't include the Ubuntu LoCo
booth workers) at FLS-JAX. Orlando may be a completely different
story, and I know we have at least one person in Florida.