[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora print magazine proposal from Linux Pro Magazine

Michel Alexandre Salim michael.silvanus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 04:09:12 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 11:16 PM, Kevin
Higgins<crossbytes at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I would love to see something about Moblin since M$ is trying to push
> in to the Netbook market and such..
> also as of 'GREEN' would love to see something about saving older
> machines from land fill using the new LXDE spin..

Our Moblin stack is rather bleeding-edge (I know, I helped reviewing
the components) and we currently don't have a working NetworkManager
client (due to API changes when NM went 1.0). This would be nice, but
rather hairy to be mentioned as a feature, especially since we're not
quite at the official Moblin image's 5-second boot time yet.

Michel Alexandre Salim