[Ambassadors] LinuxCon 2009-09-21

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 00:23:38 UTC 2009

Matt McKenzie said the following on 09/05/2009 12:12 AM Pacific Time:

 > Excellent news on getting this going again.
 >
 > John, I can definitely use your help.  I would like someone (you or
 > someone else) to help setup the booth/table on Monday 9/21, I may or may
 > not be able to make it that day (if I do it won't be for very long), but
 > I will be there for both Tuesday and Wednesday.  Once we get more
 > logistics info from Larry we can iron things out a bit more.
 >
 > If I can't make it on Monday, we need to get the EventBox to whoever can
 > be there on Monday.  I also have an AmbassadorKit to bring.

I need to clear one thing, but I can probably be there in person to help
on Monday.  I will be coming by public transportation so I won't be able
to carry or bring very much stuff, but I can get there early if someone
was dropping a bunch of stuff off on their way to where ever they have
to go.

Please email me directly or cc me on any future messages about this event.

Thanks,
John