[Ambassadors] OT: Best list to help get some small translations done?

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 13 13:09:10 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 15:03, Frank Murphy (Frankly3D)
<frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13/09/09 13:58, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:
>> Hi, (a little courtesy doesn't hurt ;)
>
> Where's the lack of courtesy?
> Admittedly, I don't know all customs.
> Hi, would normally be taken as granted.

Not here. It might be something cultural, I don't know, but most
people here would find messages with nothing but a subject to be rude.

Let's say that's one of the joys of cultural differencies in an
international project :)

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate#User_Mailing_Lists
>
> No "translator" list per say.

I was thinking about this one:

At least, the people there will be able to direct you to the most
appropriate channel.

Best regards,