[Ambassadors] F12 Release Events: introductory meeting - Tuesday, September 15th 1800 UTC

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 03:17:59 UTC 2009

> I want to invite all Ambassadors, expecially who is thinking to hold a
> Release Event to an introductory meetind. It will be hold in
> #fedora-ambassadors channel and will have the following agenda:
>
> 1) What are Release Events? Why organize one?
> 2) Discussion and explanation of the F12 REs organization roadmap
> 3) Past experience: is there you want to share with other ambassadors?
> 4) ...space for other suggestions...

Awesome! I'll be in orientation until about 18:40 UTC, but will be
logging the conversation and will run over as fast as I can at the end
to see what we can do in Marketing to follow-up with any materials
Ambassadors might want for F12 release events. (Our weekly Marketing
meeting is actually just 2 hours after this, at 20:00 UTC in
#fedora-meeting.)

In general, if you need anything, feel free to make a ticket - for
instance, https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/17.

--Mel