[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora T-Shirts

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Tue Sep 15 20:04:59 UTC 2009

Hi there ....

everybody who wants to have/buy/get a Fedora Polo Shirt with stiched
LOGO and Ambassador signs on the arm.

It would be great, if Fedora EMEA e.V. can handle your requests, but
there are some logistical, also financial problems to solve first.

The process to get such a Polo is in EMEA as follows:

1.) You add yourself until the given timeline on the wiki at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/PoloShirt
2.) If we'll have an amount of at least 50 Polos, we can order for a
suitable price.
3.) if I have price for Polo and shipping I will send you an E-Mail in
private with the amount of EUR you have to pay
4.) You will transfer the amaount you have to pay (Shirt Producing and
shipping costs to your home) BEFORE WE CAN ORDER
5.) you wait until you'll receive the packet which I will send to you;
best case after deadline 4 weeks ...

Hope this will help and show you how the process is

Friendly yours

Gerold

Am Dienstag, den 15.09.2009, 21:43 +0200 schrieb
azzeddine.ramrami at free.fr: