[Ambassadors] F12 Release Events: some (good) updates

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 20 16:08:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

since the last meeting Release Events organization went forward.

1) Neville A. Cross have openend a ticket [1] asking for a "Fedora 12
Release Event Poster"

2) F12 Release Events Wiki Page [2] was created: actually it has a
brief description (suggestions are welcome).
Now it's necessary that Release Events owner add their event in that
[2] page (and sure adding their event in /wiki/FedoraEvents [3] page
too).

3) Another ticket was open in Design TRAC [4] asking to create a log
(or give the general design for fedora wiki's logo) and to review the
layout of the page in order to help people find their local event.

4) During last FAmSCo meeting we discussed about budget availability
and there wouldn't be problem, just follow the same reimbursement
guidelines [5] and conditions we follow for the other events.

Next week I'll tell you when we will hold the next F12 Release Events Meeting.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/37
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F12_release_events
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents
[4] https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/73
[5] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements

Thank you for your precious attention. Sure that we will make a great job!

Francesco Ugolini

p.s. Take a look at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-September/msg00158.html
and feel free to join the discussion.