[Ambassadors] fedora twitter account inactive?

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 21 08:30:24 UTC 2009

2009/9/21 Aditya Patawari <adimania at gmail.com>:
> I just found fedora twitter account at https://twitter.com/fedora_linux but
> is it official/community maintained?
> Also the last tweet is dated 10 June while we can use it for publicity of
> fedora 12 in a much better way as it has over 3,500 followers.

I suggested an initiative in July:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-July/msg00047.html

BTW, actually we are working to create the right infrastructure to
promote events (see Fedora Community and Fedora Insight), if we will
be able to use these 2 tools in the best way, we could be able to use
the other social tools (like twitter) to promote our events.

For Fedora 12, maybe Marketing could use it to promote Talking Points,
but the decision in up to marketing team: we are the event guys :)
(and someone is, also, a marketer).

Regards

Francesco Ugolini