[Ambassadors] Fedora KSA mailing list

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sat Apr 10 15:51:40 UTC 2010

Hi Tareg,

instead of starting a new list and re-invent the wheel again, ...
My personal opinion is: Point them to that list and invite them to be
part of the "big family"; here everybody will get "support", ideas and
an answer on (mostly) every question which is related to "be Ambassador
and spread the word" ...

All the best

Gerold