[Ambassadors] idlelo-4-community-summit

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 21:00:12 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 10:44 PM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi Idlelo attendees and interested fellows,

Hi Joerg!

> the last day on Idlelo conference will held as a Community Summit - free for
> all to attend -
> http://idlelo.net/content/idlelo-4-community-summit
>
> Isaac is the Event Owner, these would be a great place to gather with the
> other Fedora Fellows from Ghana and surrounding countries - please contact
> Isaac (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Linuxthomass) and we can hopefully
> have a kick start in west-africa for Fedora.

Unfortunately, I am going to leave for the last day of the event (due
to Mozilla Balkans) and I am not going to attend this track. Hopefully
though we are in contact with possible Fedora Contributors (from the
local University) and we have already arranged a meeting with them :)

I will arrive to Ghana 3 days before the event so we will have plenty
of time to make some meetings with the local community...

Isaac and I have also contacted the Organizing Committee for
finalizing that Fedora is going to have a talk and a workshop during
the event.

We also need to start looking into the swag we will need.

~π

--
Pierros Papadeas
PGP key: 0x6130DBF8