[Ambassadors] [Design-team] Upcoming Fedora 13 Schedule Tasks

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 15:45:37 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 05:48:13PM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi Ryan,
>
> On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 14:39 -0700, Ryan Rix wrote:
> > It would be awesome
> > to Make This Happen, though.
>
> This sounds like a great idea. Do you have the time and inclination to
> make it happen?

I'm not opposed to a different sleeve structure at all.  It *will* be
more expensive, because it's more material.  Therefore, Max may not
have the budget set aside for it.  That also doesn't mean we can't get
it done. :-)

But I think the media production for NA is already underway according
to the last log I saw from FAmSCo.  You should get Max and Clint
involved in this conversation.

There are some content problems on the sleeve design, but that's a
completely separate issue we can deal with that has nothing to do with
the logistics.  That presents another point, though, where you'd have
to get a bunch of review (and maybe a helping hand) very quickly.

So I'd weigh all these things and then decide whether you want to take
this on with the goal of getting it done for F13 media, or still
pursue it now only less urgently with the goal of having it done well
in advance for F14 media.