[Ambassadors] f13 Media NA

Clint Savage herlo at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 28 16:56:05 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Ben Williams <jbwillia at math.vt.edu> wrote:
> After a discussion with herlo last night in IRC
> i make the following suggestion for F13 Media
>
> 3000 livecds
> 1000 x86 DVDs
> 1000 x86-64 DVDs
>
> (This has us producing 100 less livecds than we did for f11)
>
> Now in Clints earlier numbers i did not see any media going to Canada.
> So my question is are We going to produce media for them and ship or
> will there media be produced in Canada?
>
> --
That's a really good question Ben.  I talked with someone about them
producing it in Canada, but these numbers generally were considering
the entire NA landscape.  If you are interested in bumping that up,
I'm cool with that.  It's just something I need to understand and we
can totally get a large shipment sent up to the Great White North L:)

Clint