[Ambassadors] Just an idea...

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 19:08:55 UTC 2010

2010/8/5 Mahmoud Abdul Jawad <abduljawad.mahmoud at gmail.com>

> 2010/8/5 Frankie Mang'oa <frankiemangoa at gmail.com>
>
>>  Hi,
>> Ladies and Gentlemen I am glad you are happy with the suggestion.
>> I would like to add this..If possible can there please be a short video
>> showing what fedora is.Maybe something that includes pictures of events held
>> world wide.A message to them hat will make them feel like they are part of
>> something and will most likely encourage them to join a movement.
>> We should emphasis on points such as:
>> 1.we are free
>> 2.we are innovative
>> 3,we give from the heart
>> 4.we share with the community constantly mentioning how we are in a
>> constant cycle of development.
>> 4.they are the community something for you by you and hoping to become
>> better wit you.
>> 5.not forgetting to thank them for joining.
>>
>> This are just suggestions.
>> They can then be asked if they would like to receive further news.
>> This should be put across in a polite way.
>> Turning it on by default but mentioning how to turn it off.
>>

>> Kindly do consider.
>> This is just my opinion and I am sure there will be others.
>> Thank you.
>>
>> frankie
>> --
>>

> i doubt this is related to the main being-discussed idea.
>
> --
> Regards,,
> Mahmoud Abdul Jawad
> @meGenius

@Frankie: As Mahmoud said, your idea it's not very much related with the
notification system; Altough, I think it's a great complement for the
Fedora-Tour Project...
Check out what Neville Cross said in this thread about Fedora-Tour, maybe
you will be interested :)

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: DAE3 82E9 D68E 7AE4 ED31  1F8F 4AF4 D00C 50E7 ABC6