[Ambassadors] [seminar] Linux Fedora Talk / Seminar at GLS Collage, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

ElectroMech electromech at electromech.info
Mon Aug 9 06:05:41 UTC 2010

Dear All,

We (ElectroMech Corporation) invited for small talk / seminar on Linux and
Open source from 10:30 to 12:00 AM, Saturday.

Thanks to Zakiya Madam, GLS Team for Inviting us.

There were lots of interaction with students.

The total presence = 90.

GLS students are well aware about Linux and Open source.

We had discussed and demonstrated lots of things about Fedora-13.

The photographs can be viewed at

Mostly we are going to conduct one more 1 day workshop for GLS MCA students.
( Again it will be on Fedora-13 only.)

Again thanks to GLS faculties Jyotika Madam, Harshal Sir, Sonal Madam and

Great enthusiasm of open source at GLS.

Nilesh Vaghela
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
404, Maulik arcade, Above Karnavati Pagarakha Bazar,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.