[Ambassadors] A farewell to the Ambassadors....

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 15 12:30:41 UTC 2010

Am 15.08.2010 02:17, schrieb Joe "ascenseur" O'Dell:
> I have come to the conclusion that it is no longer viable for me to
> carry on being part of the Fedora Ambassadors group at this present time.
> And who knows, when I've finished my education, I might have another
> shot at it!

Hi Joe, i know you are a busy young person and you get my great respect
for choosing to focus on other areas - you are welcome back any time -
thanks for your work in the Ambassadors Group and Fedora in general.

All the best Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688