[Ambassadors] Software Freedom Day and Free Software Conference Szeged Hungary 2010-10-08

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 18 09:48:09 UTC 2010

Am 16.08.2010 15:42, schrieb Ferenc Havasi:
> Dear Joerg and Zoltan,
> We've started to organize a software freedom day and free software
> conference. It will be similar than last year (location: Szeged, visitor
> number: ~300).
> If you are interested in it, please let us know.
> Webpage: http://sfd.org.hu/  (hungarian)

Thanks Ferenc, these are fantastic news - we definitely set asside a
budget for this event.

Because this Event is important to us and we also want to provide -
besides a booth - (a) good talk(s) give me a week to give you a
qualified answer in which form we can provide our presence.

cu Joerg

@Dear Ambassadors, if you are interested to help out at this Event
please contact me via pm!
I asume - Zoltan: you can take ownership of the Event-Coordination after
we have all settled?

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688