[Ambassadors] Just an idea...

Mahmoud Abdul Jawad abduljawad.mahmoud at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 21:03:58 UTC 2010

2010/8/21 Manuel Escudero <Jmlevick at gmail.com>

> Hi!!
>
> Well, before anything thank's for what are you doing... I was as Mahmoud
> thinking:
>
> "It seems that no one is working in this..." But I see there is work...
>
> To have a place for the project I suggest working with Google Code:
>
> http://code.google.com/intl/en-419/projecthosting/
>
> <http://code.google.com/intl/en-419/projecthosting/>And talking about the
> list... ¿Are we moving from this list to another?
>
> Thank's again :)
>
> --
> <-Manuel Escudero->
> Linux User #509052
> @GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
> @Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
> PGP/GnuPG: DAE3 82E9 D68E 7AE4 ED31  1F8F 4AF4 D00C 50E7 ABC6

hey Manuel,
i just edited the wiki page where i posted links for the git repo i made on
fedorapeople workspace.
before choosing where can we put the project (i prefer fedorahosted btw), i
want to know how many are ready to contributing to the development process
itself. however, i just posted to fedora-devel mailing-list, if you are not
a subscriber there, i suggest you subscribe so we can continue in one place.

--
Regards,,
Mahmoud Abdul Jawad