[Ambassadors] Lanching website in Arabic for fedora users

Ahmed Mohamed Araby egydev at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 22 19:32:40 UTC 2010

On 08/22/2010 07:49 PM, Mahmoud Abdul Jawad wrote:
> i agree with that point. in fact, i prefer to create an arabic
> portal for fedora based on fedora website itself or a subsidary of
> the main website.

If you can handle it by yourself please do so
But the number of members will not exceed 3 (and that's very
optimistic number),
Till this moment Fedora website Arabic translation is still missing
alot , even packages translations and I mean Important packages
Simply I want to be resonable when I start an Idea, The fact is I
don't want to start idea now and leave it later orphan
I'd rather to start seprate small thing and continue with it rather
than starting with big idea and leave it after a while
If you have sufficient time to run things please go make a ticket and
I'll be the first to help !
also subdirectory is not acceptable, I think you mean subdomain
By the way do you know that till this moment I couldn't get the
approval for arabic.fedoracommunity ?
Another point is that fedora doesn't support religion related packages
which I'll speak about and probably make repos for it
I don't know guys should we always start with big ideas and leave it
or just don't do anything !

and as I said befor, It's not my intention to repeat anything if
there's project with theses criteria please tell me about it

- --
Ahmed M. Araby (FAS: egydev)

Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)