[Ambassadors] REMINDER: FUDCon 2010 / Switzerland

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Tue Aug 24 12:01:52 UTC 2010

Hey,

I guess we will start early in the monday morning travel together by train
to Geneve and have a sightseeing there. I have no idea how long it takes
and whatever we will see ...
I also let me surprise by myself. Everybody is free to come with us or is
also able to quit, if he needs to go...
I will also check all train connection to and from Zuerich.

regards

Gerold