[Ambassadors] What do you think? (was Re: fedoracommunity.org portal design)

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 21:34:39 UTC 2010

2010/8/17 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>:

> Here's some static HTML mockups using the scheme Felix suggested:
>
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/webdesign/fedoracommunity.org/html/16Aug2010/
>
> What do you think? Does it work?

I really like the design and hope it gets deployed soonish.

Just one remark: regional teams may have more than one resource to
promote. For instance, we have language specific irc channels and
mailing lists:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicating_and_getting_help#Regional_Resources
and I'm pretty sure there are more on identi.ca, twitter, twitter,
facebook., etc

So, I'd suggest we move this kind of content in the wiki, possibly
creating a new "Regional" category and/or subproject for helping
regional teams ( ReTe ?) resources to be more discoverable, and make
the links from the new fedoracommunity pages to the each ReTe's  page
in the wiki

What do you think?

--
Gianluca Sforna