[Ambassadors] EMEA only: Collecting Polo Shirts orders now!

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 21:10:20 UTC 2010

Hi,
there is some interest in producing a new batch of Ambassador Polo
shirts (if you never seen one, wiki [1] has a page with details).

If you are also interested, feel free to add your request to the swag
tracker [2] as I did in ticket 47. Please also consider grouping
orders by country or by event in order to make less shipments.

We need to order a minimum of 10 polos so if you haven't one or it's
time to replace it, please consider doing it now.

Regards

G.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/PoloShirt
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/