[Ambassadors] Urgent Matter

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 23:03:34 UTC 2010

2010/8/30 susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com>

> > Well, I know about the free alternatives, what I'm discussing here is
> that
> > many users USE SKYPE. We have free software but we can't tell those users
> > who use skype: CANCEL YOUR SKYPE ACCOUNT BECAUSE NOW YOU'RE FREE. We, as
> > ambassadors, are supposed to help the user and this is an issue that is
> > going to affect many skype users in fedora 14 KDE unless someone finds a
> > solution.
>

> No need to shout, this is not an ambassador related issue, and
> therefore does not belong here.
> Please take this to proper forum. I know that both skype and KDE has
> their own forums to discuss issues.
> Thanks.
>

> --
> Regards,
> Susmit.

Sorry about the shouting... As I see no ambassadors are interested in this
I'm posting my message into KDE, Skype and other forums... For me, the final
user is as important as Fedora.

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: DAE3 82E9 D68E 7AE4 ED31  1F8F 4AF4 D00C 50E7 ABC6