[Ambassadors] I was wondering of ways to support asmartgoat, azneita, bckurera and others with their Brisbane FAD concept. :)

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 12:12:27 UTC 2010

Nice initiative to have a FAD in Australia!

I believe that having an event owner will help a little bit in terms
of organization. I can see that Luke (one of our youngest Ambassadors
around the world) took that role! :)

So one of the crucial things is to try to figure out the budget you
need so we can have it allocated (swag, sponsorship, venue etc). Feel
free to ask any questions on that and we can also have an IRC session
on hosting a FAD.

Of course I would love to remotely collaborate with the FAD and it
would be a nice experiment that we can then use in other FADs :)

Keep us posted.

~π

--
Pierros Papadeas