[Ambassadors] Fedora Talk @ ISET'com - 2010-12-08

Ilyes Gouta ilyes.gouta at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 16:00:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

Just as a way to reboot this thread, regarding the talk we'd like to
organize at ISET'Com, down here in Tunis next week, I'd like to ask if
they're any (generic) presentations and templates for Asterix (and
possibly SIPXEC) that we could use to enrich our talk. Preferably
Fedora centric? (something like FEL's
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/papers/fel_template.odp would be
awesome).

Thanks,