[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 00:32:22 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Buddhika Kurera
<bckurera at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>> Welcome to the world of Fedora Am. team.
>>
>> please respect our request not to answer to the welcome messages.
>
> We discussed what does
> ""Regards Joerg
> p.s. Please do not send private "Welcome" Messages to Ambassador List""
> means in the APAC meeting too.[1]
>
> The answer was DO NOT SEND new welcome mails to the list.
> Replying is ok.
> In other case Joerg also noted ""do not to send "" he never noted ""do
> not reply""
> So replying make the deed ok.
> So I respect him and all fedorians.

Actually, the entire point of this is to not have 700 ambassadors
*reply* to welcome messages on the list. We have Joerg welcome new
ambassadors on the list. He respresents all of us when he does that.
If we want to add additional encouragement to new members we are asked
to do that off-list.

Thanks,
John