[Ambassadors] Event Report: Fedora 14 Release Party, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Angel linux463291 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 05:16:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 6:58 AM, Harish Pillay <harish.pillay at gmail.com>wrote:

> Good stuff.  Could you elaborate on what kinds of projects and FOSS
> work your members are/would be interested in participating within
> Fedora?  It will be great to see both consumption of FOSS as well
> as creation of it as well.
>
> Harish

We work more like Fedora Project. We have Artist Team, Programming Team,
Localization Team, Web Team, Support Team etc. We use our web portal [1] and
forum [2] for our work. Most of the people feel comfortable to work in
Bangla here, the reason they are not much involve with other international
project. However, currently we are working on our own Linux distro for local
use.

[1] http://www.linux.org.bd
[2] http://forum.linux.org.bd

--