[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Thu Dec 9 17:43:34 UTC 2010

sön 2010-12-05 klockan 18:32 -0600 skrev inode0:

> Actually, the entire point of this is to not have 700 ambassadors
> *reply* to welcome messages on the list. We have Joerg welcome new
> ambassadors on the list. He respresents all of us when he does that.
> If we want to add additional encouragement to new members we are asked
> to do that off-list.

May I suggest a slight change in procedure, to have Joerg encourage the
new ambassadors to reply themselves to the welcome message, presenting
themselves? I think many interesting discussions can arise from such
introductions, and would welcome the new ambassadors far better than 700
welcome.

Regards
Henrik