[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

Onyeibo Oku twohot at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 10 04:24:28 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-10 at 00:13 +0100, Joerg Simon wrote:
> Dear Ambassadors,
> the Fedora Project welcomes our new sponsored Ambassador Group Member:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:V1k1n60 from Chile
> mentored by Maria Leandro
>

> Regards Joerg
> p.s. Please do not send private "Welcome" Messages to Ambassador List -
> if you find that this new ambassador lives near you, welcome them offlist.

+1, +1, +1
Yes, this welcome message captures it!  Now where does congratulatory
messages fit in?  I suppose a "congratulations" is part of "welcoming".
Hence, we shouldn't expect such messages trailing after this.  That
should be "OFFLIST".  Can we emphasize on this ... ????

Oku, Onyeibo
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:twohot