[Ambassadors] Fedora Mini Conf @ FOSS.in in Bangalore, India

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 07:24:28 UTC 2010

Hi

Fedora India team is participating in FOSS.in in Bangalore, India,  one
of the largest FOSS events globally and running a Fedora Mini Conf as
part of the event.   All the details you wanted to know plus more at

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSSin_2010

We have six talks as part of the mini conf,  two main conference talks
and two workouts as well.  We should also have a space in the FOSS Expo
booth so if you are attending the event, do feel free to come by and say
hello.  If you want to talk to me, drop me a mail offlist and I could
give you my mobile number as well.

Rahul