[Ambassadors] emea-fedora mailing list ?

Vinzenz Vietzke vinz at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 10 11:09:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

Am 10.12.2010 11:49, schrieb Kévin Raymond:
>> To have a regional mailing list sometimes is good for organizational
>> >  purposes. But in the case of Ambassadors, it is instrumental to be
>> >  informed about our activities in world-wide scale. Many times we are
>> >  benefited by the processes and ideas that other Ambassadors have
>> >  throughout the world:)
+1
> That's why I said "important information should be cc-ing"
> But I also prefer the last idea (using tags)
I would like having tags, too. But as a distressing experience on many
other mailinglists I have to say, that tags won't work. People are
simply to lazy or to oblivious (like me) for using tags.
And the risk of not having something important "cc-ed" because of these
points is IMHO too high.

That's why I stick to a global mailing for all ambassador related topics.

Vinzenz Vietzke
m:  vinz at fedoraproject.org
wk: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Vinz
mb: https://identi.ca/vinzv | https://twitter.com/vinzv